Wow! I’m seriously behind at getting some of my designs posted here. I actually created this design a couple weeks ago for the CPS sketch and haven’t had time to blog it until now. It features Kim Hughes Collage Elements 1 set and it’s so easy to use for so many things. My 3yo had another nasty day yesterday and I haven’t been feeling so hot myself. Today seemed like the perfect day to share until things get back to normal around here.
Here’s a few quick notes about this design…
- I love using corrugated cardboard for texture.
- Using the Clear Card sheet on top adds another layer of dimension but still lets you see the texture
- Large brads are fabulous surfaces for stamping on. I used Stazon Ink.
- Stamping with paint gives a great opaque look. In this design the leaves are stamped in Lettuce Adirondak Paint Dabber.
- this card is a non-standard size. Try changing your dimensions for an easy way to change the look of your projects.
Have a fabulous day!
Collage Elements 1 (Kim Hughes line) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: White Pigment ink by Colorbox, Black Memento and Black Stazon inks by Tsukineko
Paper: Kraft cardstock by Prism cardboard
Other: Clear Card Sheet by Cornish Heritage Farms, brad by SEI, stapler, Lettuce Adirondack paint by Ranger, lace trim