Tape is one of those products that we use on a regular basis to wrap presents, hold things together and we just really never think much about it. It’s usually one of those things we DON’T want seen. Leave it to Prima to come up with some cool decorative tape that makes an awesome embellishment, is economical and so easy to use. You may have seen this product before but never really thought about how to use it. I like to use mine just as you would any strip of paper or ribbon…as a layer to break up the design and add a fun look.
Why do I love it?
- quick to use…just pull off a strip and use it
- fresh and funky product
- sticky backed and easy to adhere
- gorgeous classic decorative patterns that can be used in traditional, vintage, shabby, grungy or even clean styles
- I love clear accents and this product adds a nice visual interest without adding bulk
- they are a great embellishment for masculine designs as well as feminine
- mostly comes in black but is available in a few other colors
- available in packing tape size width or the smaller tape size
- inexpensive ….$2.99 US each
Make A Wish
Stamps: 1938 Suburban GM line by CHF, Birthday Centers (Mona Lisa Moments line) by CHF
Ink: Black Palette ink by Stewart Superior, Brushed Corduroy Distress ink by ranger
Paper: Simply Smooth White by Prism, Ambrosia 6×6 paper pad by Basic Grey
Other: sewing machine, decorative tape by Prima, decorative brad
For this design I adhered the Prima tape directly over my patterned paper layers to add an ornate, vintage look.
Ideas for using it…
- over seams on layers
- layer under ribbon
- use like ribbon
- adhere on clear acrylic pages or cards
- create a frame
- create a binding
Where to buy it…
Got any great ideas for this product or have any questions? I’d love to hear from you!
Have a great day!